We build digital experiences for market leaders across Europe from Telecom, FMCG and Automotive industries.
Our project teams implement customer needs combining expert knowledge with a passion for programming. We shape trends and discover something new every day. Would you like to join us?
We have a place for you in our team!
About the job:
- location: remote work, working in the office or hybrid model
- skill level: regular
- type: full-time B2B
- salary: from 7500 zł (net income B2B)
As a part of UI team you will use:
- Git version control system,
- Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket),
- Scrum methodology,
- our own mobile lab offering access to professional “cross-browser” test services,
- good practices such as code review, pair programming and regular design sessions.
You will be happy to learn that we:
- work for market leaders across Europe from Telecom, FMCG and Automotive industries,
- use Vue.js, Angular, React, Webpack, Gulp, node.js in projects and receive internal training on these technologies,
- will encourage you to have a viable influence on technical decisions regarding project shape,
- will plan with your individual career path,
- will give you the opportunity to choose device platform Mac/PC,
- have a training budget for conferences in Europe and social budget.
We expect you to bring:
- ability to write robust and scalable code,
- passion and drive to develop,
- teamwork approach,
- good English skills for communication and reading technical documentation (min. B1 level).
In return for your engagement we offer you:
- taking part in technical decisions in our projects,
- budget for training and conferences in Poland and Europe,
- unlimited budget for books, magazines and online courses,
- life insurance,
- MultiSport card,
- social budget for the team,
- English lessons during work hours,
- the opportunity to choose device platform Mac/PC,
- comfortable office in the centre of Szczecin.