We build digital experiences for market leaders across Europe from Telecom, FMCG and Automotive industries.
We create web platforms for the world's largest brands. Our project teams implement customer needs combining expert knowledge with a passion for programming. We shape trends and discover something new every day.
About the job
- Location: Flexible model - remote work / office (Szczecin).
- Skill level: Regular & Senior.
- Type: Full-time B2B.
- Salary (net income B2B): Junior 5 500 - 9 000 PLN, Regular 9 000 - 14 000 PLN, Senior from 14 000 PLN.
- Paid days off: 26 guaranteed in a year.
- Projects for market leaders across Europe like Telecom, FMCG and Automotive industries.
- Develop corporate sites, applications, etc. using state-of-the-art setups such as Decoupled Applications, Micro-Services, AWS hosting etc.
- Design, deploy and develop efficient and scalable services Integration with various APIs and third-party systems.
- Docker-based development environment.
- Work with the following standard of development: Git version control system.
- Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket), Scrum methodology, as well as good practices such as code review, pair programming and regular design sessions.
- Work as part of an interdisciplinary agile team (approx. 10 people) in projects from 6 to 36 months long for global brands.
- Professional web development experience with PHP OOP and SQL – e.g. building websites, web applications or REST APIs.
- Solid background of web development fundamentals.
- Experience with complex Git workflows and tasks (e.g. branching, resolving conflicts etc.).
- Understanding of CI/CD processes and virtualised development environments.
- Experience with the command line shell and tools (Drush, Composer).
- Passion for programming and new technologies.
- Problem solving skills and proactive attitude.
- Great communication and English skills (min. B2).
- Willingness to work as part of a team and collaborate directly with clients.
Nice to have
- Knowledge and expertise in a Symfony, Laravel or Slim framework.
- Experience in Microservices architecture.
- Familiarity with Drupal architecture and site-building
- The salary that matches your skills & competence.
- Interesting & challenging projects.
- Taking part in technical decision-making in projects.
- Opportunities for professional growth with an individual career path.
- Working remotely or in a comfortable office in Szczecin.
- English lessons during work hours.
- A device platform of choice Mac/PC.
- Life insurance.
- Multisport card.
- Social budget for the team.
- Budget for books, magazines and online courses.
- Opportunities to share knowledge (conferences, webinars, blog posts).