PHP Developer (Drupal)
Our project teams implement clients’ needs combining expert knowledge with a passion for programming. We shape trends and discover something new every day. Would you like to join us?
We have a place for you in our team!
We are looking for PHP Developers who value working on world-class projects in a stable company with non-corporate structures and a friendly atmosphere. The PHP Developer will be responsible for developing web experiences (applications and websites) for our clients using the Acquia & Drupal platform.
About the job:
- location: remote work, working in the office or hybrid model
- skill level: regular
- type: full-time B2B
- salary: from 7500 zł (net income B2B)
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- writing clear and consistent code (primarily in Drupal) and assure its quality,
- working with clients and partners across the globe,
- collaborating with our technical team of project managers, QAs, front and back-end developers,
- following technological trends and sharing ideas with the team members.
You are the perfect candidate if you have:
- 3+ years professional web development experience with PHP and SQL,
- familiarity with Drupal architecture and site-building,
- experience with complex Git workflows and tasks (e.g. branching, resolving conflicts etc.),
- understanding of CI/CD processes and virtualised development environments,
- experience with the command line shell and tools (Drush, Composer),
- great communication skills,
- initiative to solve problems on your own,
- passion and drive to develop,
- teamwork approach,
- good English skills for communication and reading technical documentation (min. B1 level).
Nice to have
- web-based API design and implementation,
- Acquia or Drupal certification.
In return for your engagement, we offer you:
- remote work, working in the office or hybrid model,
- taking part in technical decisions in our projects,
- budget for training and conferences in Poland and Europe,
- unlimited budget for books, magazines and online courses,
- life insurance,
- MultiSport card,
- social budget for the team,
- English lessons during work hours,
- the opportunity to choose a device platform Mac/PC,
- comfortable office in the centre of Szczecin.