We build digital experiences for market leaders across Europe from Telecom, FMCG and Automotive industries.
We create web platforms for the world's largest brands. Our project teams implement customer needs combining expert knowledge with a passion for programming. We shape trends and discover something new every day.
About the job
- Location: Flexible model - remote work / office (Szczecin).
- Skill level: Regular & Senior.
- Type: Full-time B2B.
- Salary (net income B2B): 10 000 - 15 000 PLN.
- Paid days off: 26 guaranteed in a year.
- Projects for market leaders across Europe like Telecom, FMCG and Automotive industries.
- Drupal & Acquia or Adobe Experience Manager web based platforms.
- Integration with various APIs and third-party systems.
- Work with the following standard of development: Git version control system, Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket), Scrum methodology, professional “cross-browser” test services as well as good practices such as code review, pair programming and regular design sessions.
- Work as part of an interdisciplinary agile team (approx. 7-8 people) in projects from 3 to 12 months long for global brands.
- At least 2-3 years of previous experience as a Project Manager/Scrum Master or a Product Owner.
- A proven track record in the field of web/software development.
- Great analytical and organisational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong skills in prioritization, organization, problem-solving, decision-making, time management and mentoring.
- Strong interpersonal, problem-solving and planning skills.
- Great communication and English skills (min. B2).
Nice to have
- Familiarity with Agile project management methodologies and JIRA.
- Experience in working with large enterprise clients.
- Technical background.
- The salary that matches your skills & competence.
- Interesting & challenging projects.
- Taking part in technical decision-making in projects.
- Opportunities for professional growth with an individual career path.
- Working remotely or in a comfortable office in Szczecin.
- English lessons during work hours.
- A device platform of choice Mac/PC.
- Life insurance.
- Multisport card.
- Social budget for the team.
- Budget for books, magazines and online courses.
- Opportunities to share knowledge (conferences, webinars, blog posts).