Quality Assurance Engineer
We build digital experiences for market leaders across Europe from Telecom, FMCG and Automotive industries.
We create web platforms for the world's largest brands. Our project teams implement customer needs combining expert knowledge with a passion for programming. We shape trends and discover something new every day.
About the job
- Location: Flexible model - remote work / office (Szczecin).
- Skill level: Regular.
- Type: Full-time B2B.
- Salary (net income B2B): Regular 7 500 - 12 000 PLN.
- Paid days off: 26 guaranteed in a year.
- Projects for market leaders across Europe like Telecom, FMCG and Automotive industries.
- Drupal & Acquia or Adobe Experience Manager web based platforms.
- Integration with various APIs and third-party systems.
- Work with the following standard of development: Git version control system, Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket), Scrum methodology, professional “cross-browser” test services as well as good practices such as code review, pair programming and regular design sessions.
- Work as part of an interdisciplinary agile team (approx. 10 people) in projects from 3 to 12 months long for global brands.
- 2+ years of experience in QA, preferably in the web testing area.
- Proven experience in web applications testing.
- Knowledge of the most popular web-browsers.
- Hands-on experience on mobile testing on real devices or Browserstack.
- A clear understanding of basic software development and testing processes.
- Knowledge of the Web development cycle.
- Some experience with Source Control systems, Issue Tracking systems such as Git, Jira
- Problem solving skills and proactive attitude.
- Great communication and English skills (min. B1).
- Willingness to work as part of a team and collaborate directly with clients.
Nice to have
- Experience in automation and performance testing tools and frameworks like Selenium, WebDriver, Behat, and Jmeter.
- Understanding of REST and experience with web services APIs testing/automation.
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies.
- Experience with Drupal or other CMS will be considered as a big advantage.
- The salary that matches your skills & competence.
- Interesting & challenging projects.
- Taking part in technical decision-making in projects.
- Opportunities for professional growth with an individual career path.
- Working remotely or in a comfortable office in Szczecin.
- English lessons during work hours.
- A device platform of choice Mac/PC.
- Life insurance.
- Multisport card.
- Social budget for the team.
- Budget for books, magazines and online courses.
- Opportunities to share knowledge (conferences, webinars, blog posts).