We build digital experiences for market leaders across Europe from Recruitment, Telecom, FMCG and Automotive industries.
We create web platforms for the world's largest brands. Our project teams implement customer needs combining expert knowledge with a passion for programming. We shape trends and discover something new every day.
About the job
- Location: Flexible model - remote work / office (Szczecin).
- Skill level: Regular & Senior.
- Type: Full-time B2B.
- Salary (net income B2B): Regular 11 00 - 16 000 PLN, Senior from 16 000 PLN.
- Paid days off: 26 guaranteed in a year.
- Projects for market leaders across Europe like Recrtuiment, Telecom, FMCG and Automotive industries.
- Drupal & Acquia or Adobe Experience Manager web based platforms.
- Building web applications in React and Redux.
- Web templates built in HTML5, CSS3, JS (including React, Vue.js & Angular frameworks).
- Work with the following standard of development: Git version control system, Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket), Scrum methodology, professional “cross-browser” test services as well as good practices such as code review, pair programming and regular design sessions.
- Work as part of an interdisciplinary agile team (approx. 10 people) in projects from 12 to 36 months long for global brands.
- Hands-on experience and eagerness to expand knowledge of HTML5, CSS3.
- Passion for programming and new technologies.
- Problem solving skills and proactive attitude.
- Basic knowledge of CMS functionalities and development principles.
- Great communication and English skills (min. B1).
- Willingness to work as part of a team and collaborate directly with clients.
Nice to have
- Experience in backend/server-side development with Node.js
- Knowledge using GraphQL or Context API.
- Knowledge of other SPA libraries or frameworks (Vue.js, Angular).
- Experience in AWS or other cloud platforms.
- Familiarity with Bootstrap, Foundation, Semantic UI, or other popular frontend frameworks.
- Experience with Symphony & Twig templates (for Drupal & Acquia Projects).
- The salary that matches your skills & competence.
- Interesting & challenging projects.
- Taking part in technical decision-making in projects.
- Opportunities for professional growth with an individual career path.
- Working remotely or in a comfortable office in Szczecin.
- English lessons during work hours.
- A device platform of choice Mac/PC.
- Life insurance.
- Multisport card.
- Social budget for the team.
- Budget for books, magazines and online courses.
- Opportunities to share knowledge (conferences, webinars, blog posts).