We build digital experiences for market leaders across Europe from Telecom, FMCG and Automotive industries.
We create web platforms for the world's largest brands. Our project teams implement customer needs combining expert knowledge with a passion for programming. We shape trends and discover something new every day.
About the job
- Location: Hybrid model - remote work & office (Szczecin).
- Type: Full-time.
- Salary: from 6 000 PLN gross (Contract of Employment).
- Ownership of our end-to-end recruitment process for technical positions.
- Taking an active role in headcount planning - discussing and establishing qualification requirements and terms and conditions of employment with managers.
- Proactively sourcing candidates through various methods, building a strong pipeline of talents for current open roles.
- Managing communication between applicants, managers and other people involved in the recruitment process.
- Reviewing resumes and job applications, conducting initial screening and interviews in person or on-line.
- Cooperation with the Marketing teams when organising Employer Branding and promotional campaigns.
- Managing the candidates life cycle within the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) ensuring that it’s consistently updated to reflect their current life cycle status.
- Providing regular updates regarding each recruitment process.
- Maintaining a database of potential candidates for future job openings.
- Improving daily work by optimization of the current processes and creating new ones.
- At least 1 year of experience in a full lifecycle recruitment with a track record of employee placement (experience in IT recruitment is not required but is an advantage).
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and niche professional websites.
- Excellent analytical skills to examine resumes and find the best-suited candidates.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated and energetic person.
- Strong attention to detail and self-reliance.
- Excellent communication in Polish and English (min. B2).
- The salary that matches your skills & competence.
- Opportunities for professional growth with an individual career path.
- Working remotely or in a comfortable office in Szczecin.
- English lessons during work hours.
- A device platform of choice Mac/PC.
- Life insurance.
- Multisport card.
- Social budget for the team.
- Budget for books, magazines and online courses.