Software Engineer (Java)
In cooperation with our partner, Wunderman Thompson Technology, we create web platforms for the world's largest brands. Our project teams implement customer needs combining expert knowledge with a passion for programming. We shape trends and discover something new every day.
About the job
- Location: Flexible model - remote work / office (Szczecin).
- Skill level: Regular & Senior.
- Type: Full-time B2B.
- Salary (net income B2B): Regular - from 9 000 PLN, Senior - from 14 000 PLN.
- Paid days off: 26 guaranteed in a year.
- Projects for market leaders across Europe like Telecom, FMCG and Automotive industries.
- Adobe Experience Manager web based platforms written in Java.
- Global-size traffic and high throughput performance optimisations.
- Third party services integrations (REST APIs).
- Complex and distributed architectures based on open-source solutions and lightweight technologies like RxJava, Vert.x and Consul.
- Automation using Gradle, Vagrant and Chef, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Cloud based solutions using Google Cloud, AWS and Azure.
- Open-source solutions based on Java, Kotlin, Gradle and Docker.
- Technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, JS (ES6+), React and other SPA libraries or frameworks.
- Reassuring that the interfaces meet high accessibility standards.
- Work with the following standard of development: Git version control system, Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket), Scrum methodology, as well as good practices such as code review, pair programming and regular design sessions.
- Work as part of an interdisciplinary agile team (approx. 10 people) in projects from 3 to 12 months long for global brands.
- Previous experience in back-end development (Java or other object-oriented language).
- Knowledge of web applications architecture.
- Good understanding of REST API.
- Knowledge of GIT.
- Passion for programming and new technologies.
- Problem solving skills and proactive attitude.
- Great communication and English skills (min. B2).
- Willingness to work as part of a team and collaborate directly with clients.
- The salary that matches your skills & competence.
- Interesting & challenging projects.
- Taking part in technical decision-making in projects.
- Opportunities for professional growth with an individual career path.
- Working remotely or in a comfortable office in Szczecin.
- English lessons during work hours.
- A device platform of choice Mac/PC.
- Life insurance.
- Multisport card.
- Social budget for the team.
- Budget for books, magazines and online courses.
- Opportunities to share knowledge (conferences, webinars, blog posts).