Software Engineer (Java or TypeScript)
In cooperation with our partner, Wunderman Thompson Technology, we create web platforms for the world's largest brands. Our project teams implement customer needs combining expert knowledge with a passion for programming. We shape trends and discover something new every day.
About the job
- Location: Flexible model - remote work / office (Szczecin).
- Skill level: Regular & Senior.
- Type: Full-time B2B.
- Salary (net income B2B): Junior 6 000 - 10 000 PLN, Regular 10 000 - 15 000 PLN,
Senior 15 000 - 22 000 PLN.
- Paid days off: 26 guaranteed in a year.
- Projects for market leaders across Europe like Telecom, FMCG and Automotive industries.
- Adobe Experience Manager web based platforms written in Java.
- Global-size traffic and high throughput performance optimisations.
- Third party services integrations (REST APIs).
- Complex and distributed architectures based on open-source solutions and lightweight technologies like RxJava, Vert.x and Consul.
- Automation using Gradle, Vagrant and Chef, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Cloud based solutions using Google Cloud, AWS and Azure.
- Open-source solutions based on Java, Kotlin, Gradle and Docker.
- Technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, JS (ES6+), React and other SPA libraries or frameworks.
- Reassuring that the interfaces meet high accessibility standards.
- Work with the following standard of development: Git version control system, Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket), Scrum methodology, as well as good practices such as code review, pair programming and regular design sessions.
- Work as part of an interdisciplinary agile team (approx. 10 people) in projects from 3 to 12 months long for global brands.
- Knowledge of web applications architecture.
- Good understanding of REST API.
- Knowledge of GIT.
- Passion for programming and new technologies.
- Problem solving skills and proactive attitude.
- Great communication and English skills (min. B2).
- Willingness to work as part of a team and collaborate directly with clients.
Nice to have
- Experience with content management systems like Adobe Experience Manager, Contentful, Magnolia.
- Experience with cloud providers: AWS, Azure.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes.
- The salary that matches your skills & competence.
- Interesting & challenging projects.
- Taking part in technical decision-making in projects.
- Opportunities for professional growth with an individual career path.
- Working remotely or in a comfortable office in Szczecin.
- English lessons during work hours.
- A device platform of choice Mac/PC.
- Life insurance.
- Multisport card.
- Social budget for the team.
- Budget for books, magazines and online courses.
- Opportunities to share knowledge (conferences, webinars, blog posts).