In cooperation with our partner, Cognifide, we create internet projects for the world’s largest brands such as: Ford, Lincoln, Virgin Media, Adobe, Investec, Penguin Random House, Robert Walters. Our project teams implement customer needs combining expert knowledge with a passion for programming. We shape trends and discover something new every day. Would you like to join us?
We have a place for you in our team!
Join us in the role of:
Software Engineer (Java)
Workplace: Szczecin, Magnetic Point office
As a part of our team you will:
- work in agile oriented teams from a few to a dozen or so people on projects from 3 to 12 months long,
- design and build systems that are not being impacted by traffic of scale comparable to the one during Brexit or US president election,
- use your experience to shape project at its every phase,
- besides the daily project work, satisfy your hunger for self-development by taking part in ambitious initiatives that combine business and technology (Cognifide Labs, Github, R&D),
- share your expertise, learn new abilities and shape leadership skills together with other experts,
- work in an international team using English on a daily basis.
Currently in our projects we deal with:
- Adobe Experience Manager based platforms written in Java that use open source technologies such as: Apache Felix, Apache OAK, Apache Sling,
- Content personalisation using Adobe Target and Adobe/Google Analytics,
- Mobile applications that utilize Cordova, PhoneGap, AngularJS and Ionic,
- Micro-services based on RXJava, Vert.x and Consul,
- Automation using Vagrant and Chef,
- Search engines based on Lucene (Solr, Elasticsearch, Jackrabbit Oak Search).
Who we would like to invite to our team?
A person with real passion for programming and learning new technologies, who understands how web applications are built. Java knowledge as well as an experience in other object languages is especially important for us. We are looking for people who value team collaboration and feel good in an international work culture. We appreciate analytical approach to tasks and focus on getting things done. Do you, just like us, consider project challenges as a perfect opportunity to implement new technologies and tools? Would you like your code to be a part of applications that we create? Are you willing to step forward and make your ideas come true?
Join us today!
In return for your engagement we offer you:
- taking part in technical decisions in our projects,
- budget for training and conferences in Poland and Europe,
- unlimited budget for books, magazines and online courses,
- life insurance,
- MultiSport card,
- social budget for the team,
- English lessons during work hours,
- the opportunity to choose device platform Mac/PC,
- comfortable office in the centre of Szczecin.
Please include the statement: “I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)”.