Web development process
We work on end-to-end web development, as well as selected areas of the digital experience.
For every client we hand-pick the digital experience platform that best ﬁts the client’s project requirements for budget, time scale and complexity.
Working with partners
"Cranosaurs" are a symbol of our city. The three cranes are also a symbol of cooperation and synergy between the client, the partner and Magnetic Point when building a great digital experience.
Our partners maintain long-term relations with their clients and work with them on a daily basis in the area of account management, requirements analysis and design.
We focus on the technical side of the business delivering tailor-made digital experience platforms.
We have proudly been working with Wunderman Thompson Technology (formerly Cognifide) for the last 9 years, which is an example of a great partnership.
A great location in the heart of Europe with the best Java developers in the world.
According to „Hacker Rank” report
Managed Team / Agile Product Team
Model dedicated to long-term co-operations with full-time team involvement. We offer experienced web development teams who become part of your company. Remote specialists implement deﬁned programming tasks, but also advise and manage projects and teams.
Sometimes you don’t need the whole team but require individual competence that can support your organisation for a certain amount of time.
UI / Front-end developer
Java Software Engineer
PHP Software Engineer
Nearshore Outsourcing Advantages
- Cultural alignment with shared European norms
- Close location means more face-to-face meetings
- Time overlap make day-to-day operations smooth & easy
- Higher productivity due to better real-time communication
- Lower total cost compared to offshore outsourcing
We are your technical partner for Adobe Experience Manager, Drupal & Acquia projects.
Long-term partnership + Nearshore Outsourcing + Magnetic Point culture
Standard Working Practice
5 Factors of Quality
- Quality-driven development process
- QA lead engaged from the very beginning of the project,
- Code revision done by 1-2 developers to verify high standards,
- 80/20 rule for testing - we focus on maximising test automation (80% of test) with some of the testing done manually (20%),
- Using great tools, methods and frameworks in the QA process: Cypress, Selenium, Bobcats, Protractor, AET, Postman, JUnit, Mockito, Sprint5, Rest API, Jenkins, Maven, Three Amigos, Backlog Grooming, QA Demos.
- Proactive Communication with clients and team members
- Active attitude on teleconferences,
- Agile communication on Slack, Teams and emails,
- Efﬁcient meetings planned in advance with clear agenda,
- Cross-project knowledge exchange - proactive experience sharing between different teams.
- Taking full responsibility for the assigned area of work,
- Proactive attitude when facing project challenges,
- Efﬁciency conﬁrmed by regular 1-on-1 meetings and team reviews,
- Keeping up with promised tasks and deadlines.
- Day-to-day work organisation
- Continuous communication with team members, leaders and project managers,
- Attending daily stand-up meetings and weekly catch-ups to inform about work progress,
- Asking for help when stuck with a problem,
- Constant improvement of the way software is developed.
- Work ethic
- Positive attitude & respect when working with others,
- Sharing knowledge on webinars and on Conﬂuence to help others in skills development,
- Great care when dealing with conﬁdential information,
- Controlling security measures at each step of the process.